Why we like it?
- Our Clissold Range is a bespoke floor. This means you can choose your specification, from shape (straight, herringbone or chevron), width (140mm up to 300mm), thickness, and grade (with knots, slightly less knots, or a clean grade). We can even add texture through brushing or cross sawing.
- With these floors the wood is stained prior to receiving a top coat of oil. These reactive stains make the colours more consistent than floors in our Newington range, that just have two coats of UV Oil.
- Our Natural Finish is a popular mid-tone floor because it’s versatile, so will look good in almost any room.
Why you should look elsewhere?
- As this floor is stained, and then oiled, it takes longer to make. For this reason it’s more expensive than the floors in our Newington Range.
- Natural floors are not the most unusual floor colour choice. Consider going for a floor with less knots, so a cleaner grade. The warmth of a Natural Oak floor, with a modern clean grade of oak, is one of our favourite combinations.
- If you’re looking for an older, weathered look, consider something from our London Range. These floors have more texture.