Why we like it?
- Our Clissold Range is a bespoke floor. This means you can choose your specification, from shape, 140mm up to 300mm, thickness, and grade (with knots, slightly less knots, or a clean grade). We can even add texture through brushing or cross sawing.
- With these floors the wood is stained prior to receiving a top coat of oil. These reactive stains make the colours more consistent than floors in our Newington range, that just have two coats of UV Oil.
- Our Pure finish, has a slight warmth to it, but is still a modern finish. The colour is similar to a raw oak, but the staining process means there is consistency of colour.
Why you should look elsewhere?
- As this floor is stained, and then oiled, it takes longer to make. For this reason it’s more expensive than the floors in our Newington Range.
- If you’re looking for an older, weathered look, consider something from our London Range. These floors have more texture. Having said this, the Smoked Natural can be heavy brushed, giving you both the colour of a smoked floor, with the texture of a rustic finish.
- This is one of our favourite floors; it’s modern and contemporary, but still has a warmth to it. If you’re looking for a cosier floor, consider our darker finishes.