Why we love it?
- This colour looks good in any setting
- It’s a Rustic floor, so has knots up to 50mm. This means it has lots of character. Note, the knots are machine filled with a matching filler, meaning the floor still looks modern.
- 190mm width boards will almost always look great. They’re not too wide, not too narrow.
- An oiled floor that works in a busy family environment. This floor has two coats of Ciranova oil (basically the BMW of wood oils). The floor is brushed between coats meaning the oil sits deep within the floor structure, improving performance.
- Easy to maintain – As this is a straight forward finish, any marks can be easily repaired through the use of inexpensive maintenance oils.
- Easy to fit – our floors are accurately milled and then finished in Belgium. Kite is also a fitting business; any floor we sell has always been fitted prior to sale.
- Great Value – Due to the quality of oils and accuracy of the milling, we believe this to be one of the best value floors on the market.
Why look elsewhere?
- A Natural Oak floor is the most common colour of flooring. If you’re looking for a statement floor, go lighter or use one of our patterned or rustic floors.
- This floor is Rustic, so will have knots up to 50mm. This also means you get colour variations across the planks. If you’re looking for a more consistent colour, then the floor needs to have less knots. It also helps if the floor is stained prior to applying the top coat of oil. This happens with our more premium floors.
- If you have a very large room, say greater than 6m in width, a wider plank may look better. We can offer this floor on a bespoke basis.